Menu
paulcraig24
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

APPALLING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I've resorted to sending a message on this forum after hours of trying to deal with issues with the customer support team on the phone. I've been passed from pillar to post, been told lies, been told I would be phoned back and so on and so on.

Please can someone from the forum team help me deal with this?

Paul

0 Kudos
lfcfan1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: APPALLING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

there support is poor my worse is geting passed to india call centres !! thought virginmedia was in the uk ??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

paulcraig24 wrote:

I've resorted to sending a message on this forum after hours of trying to deal with issues with the customer support team on the phone. I've been passed from pillar to post, been told lies, been told I would be phoned back and so on and so on.

Please can someone from the forum team help me deal with this?

Deal with what?

This is a community-based board, so other customers and sometimes forum staff will help with problems if they can. If they can't, it's likely because your problem is based around billing and private information, which can't be dealt with on a public forum for obvious reasons.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving a very poor customer service.

I'll definitely try and help you out where possible. What seems to be the problem?

I should make you aware we don't have access to mobile accounts via the forum so you may find you repeat yourself just to get us up to speed.

Please let me know and I'll happily assist you further.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
floppus
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My word you are lucky getting a mod to get back to you. Perhaps it's because you didn't explain your issue in any great detail. As long as it's a simple "I can't change my ringtone" the mods will queue up to help. Once they get wind of a genuine issue that calls Virgin's real care into question they'll slip slide back to the dark corners where they hide behind corporate inadequacies.
0 Kudos