Joining in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: APPALLING CS, OVERCHARGING, BEING CALLED LIARS

Hi Terri
I gave you our details..
My wife also gave you our details..
You have our account details...
We are not really sure what else you can possibly need... We however have not heard anything at all since giving you are details!
0 Kudos
Boottroop
Tuning in
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I’ve noticed this, I have trouble sleeping so awake most nights.Nearly every night the virgin broadband cuts out for around 60 sec around 3am to 4am very handy for them to hit people with data charge £3 a day. On the iPhone you can turn this option off, not to switch to data if WiFi signal is lost or bad.
0 Kudos
cyberken
Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri
Anything?
...Nothing!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi cyberken,

I last posted to you here: APPALLING CS, OVERCHARGING, BEING CALLED LIARS and you have not responded via private message since with the requested details.

If you would like further support, please provide the full information I requested in my last private message dated Sep 27 at 3:29 PM.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
cyberken
Joining in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

yes we have we have responded a number of times!!! Both I AND my wife have PM'd you.

We have also phoned customer service again ANDDDDDDDD were told by someone there that they were sad that we were upset and that they would speak to a manager who would CALL US BACK... we were assured that we were important and that Virgin cared about us and that we would hear within 24 hours.... that was 3 or 4 days ago.... A call which WAS recorded for training and evaluation purposes :-)

Our home phoneline with Virgin is still broken some 4 weeks after first complaining...

I have initiated a complaint with CICAS who suggested that we need to try to resolve it with VIRGIN however we feel as though this has run it's course as VIRGIN seem to be unable to workout who we are and contact us using the details that you have on us despite knowing enough about us to take approximately £1200 per year from us.

0 Kudos
cyberken
Joining in
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

YES WE HAVE X 2
0 Kudos