Menu
stephen10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

update on tivo box

My tivo box is stuck on the update section. We cannot exit the update and the update keeps failing at 3%. I have contacted support via the phone but they have informed me that it will be Tuesday before anyone will visit to resolve the issue! Am I really expected to have no access to a television until Tuesday?!
0 Kudos
Emunyani
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: update on tivo box

Yep. I have no internet, phone and TV and have to wait till Tuesday afternoon as well
0 Kudos
ice198625
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

all updates are silent updates in other words they run in the background and show no progress and are usual done at night, when you say fails at 3% is this on the connect to virgin media now section in Network menu ?

If your broadband is near your tv, try swap the cables around and see if it goes above 3% if it does then sounds like a dodgy F-Connector which will require a technician to come out
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stephen10

Sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately. 

Brilliant news about you being able to contact the team to arrange for action to be made, has the engineer visited yet? If so, how did it go?

If you're still waiting for the engineer, I'd love to hear how it goes. We'll be here if you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos