Menu
galpat
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo bbc iPlayer no picture

Virgin installed 6 days ago; FINALLY most of it seems to be working, but still no picture on BBC iPlayer catch-up, which has never worked.  Can anybody help?  I see a year or so ago people were having this problem and somebody connected to Virgin was able to help by checking their connection or something.  I have already had engineers out here 5 or 6 times trying to make any of it (phone line, internet, TV) work and am getting tired of dialling 150, and I'm sure they're tired of me too.  Help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo bbc iPlayer no picture

Hi galpat,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear we've been off to a very shaky start after your services have been installed.  I'd like to help find out what's happening with the BBC iPlayer Catch Up facility.

So I can check this further I need to request further details form you if that's ok?  I will request these details in a private message.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo bbc iPlayer no picture

Hi galpat,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear we've been off to a very shaky start after your services have been installed.  I'd like to help find out what's happening with the BBC iPlayer Catch Up facility.

So I can check this further I need to request further details form you if that's ok?  I will request these details in a private message.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos