Menu
siobhan24
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

staying on starting up

Hi I'm having problems with my tivo box . It was working fine then all of a sudden switched off and ever since has been sitting on the starting up screen. There is 3 green lights. And a red and blue light. ? Any ideas thanks
0 Kudos
seemsnice
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: staying on starting up

I had that problem a couple of days ago and left it overnight. Next morning still stuck so I switched Tivo off and on via power switch on back. After an extremely long reboot when I thought it was surely broken for good it did eventually come back and all was intact.

However I have noticed my box being extremely slow in the last week or so and when I last had that problem the hard drive failed and the Tivo was replaced with the loss of all my recordings. Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi siobhan24,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® has gone off and still isn't working for you.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

How are things looking today?  If you're TiVo® service is still offline, give our team a call on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Or our online chat team can help also via Contact Us.

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi seemsnice,

Thanks for coming buy Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've also experienced this disruption on the TiVo® service.  I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today?

I'd like to help if you require any further assistance.  Keep me posted on the latest. Smiley Happy

I'm here if you need me.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos