Menu
ANDREZIZI
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

rising cost of BroadBand

When I joined Virgin Media in 2010, I was offered a BB internet service for £18.

Few years later they increased their prices to £27 !  

Today, I received a letter saying I quote

'' As you're currently paying £27 a month for 12 months, these changes won't affect you right away. But,  when your offer ends, your 'll start paying the full price for your package - and this will be going up by an extra £199 a month !

well, we thought that we are already paying  the ' full package' 

The wifi system is painfully slow

My Youtube on my LG TV breaks up after playing a video for 15 to 30 minutes, then we are having to turn the LG TV off, and reload again, and then, the same thing happens over and over again.

The wiring system of my Virgin Media is done in a unprofessional manner, you'd think, a cowboy work would do a better job as the wiring box broken, and wires sticking out from the socket.

I would appreciate if they don't increase my monthly fee, or I will be leaving.

More details might be posted on twitter, facebook, and all other social media, for public information and education.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: rising cost of BroadBand

posting here or any other social media will not stop the price rise. so if you are unhappy with it you can cancel within 30 days of being notified and you are free to move to a provider more to your budget.
0 Kudos
ANDREZIZI
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

we thought that you invited us to join the community so that one can update, share, educate, and provide information that affects Virgin Cilents. we were not asking for rebate. so this tells me, or it appears there is no such thing as Virgin Media community, from the kind of response you provided us with. 

is this a marketing platform ?  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

this is a community forum. You will get the truth here. Like it or not. The community here will not sugarcoat it like VM will.

You have options. you may not like them.
You can get out of your contract due to the price rise if you are unhappy.
0 Kudos
ANDREZIZI
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

LOL, oh boy

I did not ask for advice, thank you very much,  if I do need one, my Lawyer is around.

I dont expect anyone to like me or my messages.

I like me, and that's more than I even need.  ( no sugar coating )  I sugar coat myself. Thank you very much

0 Kudos