Menu
alovella
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

missing end of recordings

Hi, getting really fed up of missing end of many programs day or night & often i'm recording up to three programs each day. I know how to add an extra minute but if say a half hr program was to record 8pm & finish 8:30pm then next recording starts at 8:30pm till say 9pm & I add extra 1 minute so as not to miss end of each program. would this not interfere with the next recording? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: missing end of recordings

If you add 1 minute to the 8pm program, it will record from 8:00 to 8:31 but this would not stop the 8:30 program starting recording at 8:30 as TiVo and V6 have multiple tuners for recording, 3 and 6 respectively.

0 Kudos
alovella
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ahh right, so will not cause problems then

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It would only cause potential issues if you have multiple recordings at the same time (and therefore using all the tuners).

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Tavis75
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

backtothefuture wrote:

It would only cause potential issues if you have multiple recordings at the same time (and therefore using all the tuners).

Although if the recordings that follow on from each other are on the same channel then it only requires one tuner even when they are overlapping.