Menu
sharper1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

error 7400 after update

Hi

My tive box decided to cut off and reboot, now i have few chanels and error code 7400 floating accross my screen,  no idea whas going on and cant call virgin because i have no phone plugged into land line and last time i called virgin from my mobile it cost me £3.49 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: error 7400 after update

Hi sharper1979,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on some of your channels.  I'd like to help check this out for you.  

I have taken a look at your box remotely, all is looking fine from here signal wise.  How are things looking today?  If you're still getting this error, let me know and I can help further.

I also thought that our Smart Call App may come in handy as you don't have a Landline connected right now.  If you have a smartphone then you can use this App which will allow you to use your Landline minutes via your mobile.  You will also be able to call 150 through the App for Free.  The details on how to  install and setup are in the link provided.  I  hope it will be useful for you.

Let me know how you're getting on with the channels, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos