Menu
ritchf
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yet more poor customer service.

So, for the 3rd time in as many months I have had to phone Virgin Customer Services, this time to speak firstly to the accounts team for a service credit (which was handled without issue and very quickly) and then again to the faults department who once again where ok, however this is the 3rd time my Tivo has had a fault so I asked that the engineer bring a V6 box instead of the old style box so was told by Faults that they couldn't do that as it wasn't in their remit (which I can understand) so after  telling me I would need an engineer visit (but not when it would be!) she transferred me to the Customer Services Team, who after another 20 minutes of explaining the situation said that I would have to pay the £49 as this was not an installation charge but an activation charge which she couldn't waive. At this point I asked to speak to a manager so was put on hold for over 25 minutes before being cut off, I then had to head out (having spent over an hour on the phone to you).

You really do know how to annoy a very long standing and loyal customer!

0 Kudos
ritchf
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yet more poor customer service.

And to add insult to injury, just tried phoning again and got cut off after 15 minutes without even managing to talk to a person!
0 Kudos
ritchf
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So, having now spent an hour on the phone (again), speaking to a very helpful and understanding guy in the retentions department (commendations to Martin - you are a star), we have now resolved the problem and a replacement box is winging it's way to me.

It does pain me that I have to threaten to leave before things are taken seriously but at least it is resolved :-)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ritchf,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Forum. I'm very sorry to hear of the poor experience you have had trying to get your faulty TiVo® fixed.

I'm glad to hear that Martin has been able to sort this out for you. I've forwarded your feedback to management.

Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos