Menu
dq1967
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wimbledon on Red Button problems

Hi all,

I'm having great difficulty trying to watch alternative match coverage on the BBC Red Button. Takes ages to buffer, then frequently freezes and locks up . The same matches are streaming fine on the PC, so the BBC is supplying the feed OK.

Can an admin have a look at this please?

dq

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wimbledon on Red Button problems

Have you tried watching via the alternative 'red button' channels found at 990 to 995?

vadek
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

990 is the only HD red button channel. See my other thread.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there dq1967, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having difficulty watching alternate matches at Wimbledon through the BBC red button service. As a temporary measure see the information given by Graham_A and Vadek. 

I've taken a look at the connection for you, and can see that the network is rather busy at certain parts of the day in your area, and this will explain the fault you are seeing through the red button, I've raised a fault for this on your account, and passed it to our network engineers to investigate further. 

Again I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos