Menu
Mariejc
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Walking dead

Where can I get episodes 1-4 of walking dead they have been taken off demand , some one said it was in box sets but it's not in mine
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking dead

i think they were only on to catch up before season 5. they have been removed now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mariejc,

Thanks for your post.

I'm afraid Walking Dead is no longer available.

On Demand Content is always being updated to make room for new so make sure when you're starting a series, take note of the available til date Smiley Happy 

I'm sure Walking Dead will be back on our screens in the Future Smiley Happy

Thanks, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
RemFan
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have just posted on the forum, before i read this.

I am sorry, I just don't buy that "Excuse".  "Make room for new"?...Like "Goodnight Sweetheart", "Upstairs Downstairs" not to mention "Sex sent me to ER".  Come on!  That is a poor excuse.  In fact, I'm struggling to find the words without swearing, to describe how poor that excuse is.

How do I raise this issue further up the ladder?

RemFan *Seething

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello RemFan, 

Series 1 - 4 was available through our Box Sets on demand earlier this year. It was however for a limited time, this is down to a rights issue. We only had the rights from suppliers for a certain amount of time. 

With regards to episodes from Season 5, these will be on a 30 day basis then will be removed. this again is due to rights.

We may indeed get the rights again in the future to show box sets, and other episodes from Series 5, though we do not have any news on this at the moment. 

Hope this helps a little

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You contact the BBC - the broadcasters control what is put onto the OnDemans and CatchUp series.

RemFan wrote:

I have just posted on the forum, before i read this.

I am sorry, I just don't buy that "Excuse".  "Make room for new"?...Like "Goodnight Sweetheart", "Upstairs Downstairs" not to mention "Sex sent me to ER".  Come on!  That is a poor excuse.  In fact, I'm struggling to find the words without swearing, to describe how poor that excuse is.

How do I raise this issue further up the ladder?

RemFan *Seething

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
kamron02
Settling in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Watching it online.

Subscribing to these companies like Virgin Media appears to be a complete waste of money when decent programmes are removed leaving absolute rubbish on TiVo indefinitely.

0 Kudos