Menu
Jude33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Walking Dead Series 6

Why are Walking Dead Series 6 episodes 1-6 missing? Last time I looked they were available until June and now it only shows episode 9 onwards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking Dead Series 6

Hi Jude33,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and leave our On Demand schedule here for you.  This will show what's available via On Demand.  When I search this programme it does confirm that Series 6 Episode 9 onwards is available so this would be correct.  

I do know that up to Series 5 expired at the beginning of this month.  Series 6 I believe is available until June, however sometimes part of a series can expires sooner than the 2nd half of the series.  

What is currently available is correctly showing.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
chivoir
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was watching Season 6 On Demand and I am 99% certain in the window on screen it said all episodes were available until 5th May 2016.  So I'd been working through the season safe in the knowledge I could meet that deadline.... then boom... episodes 1-8 had disappeared last night and we'd only got up to episode 5.  Not fair!

Please please please Virgin Media can you re-instate the whole of the series (or the very least episodes 6,7,8).... I really don't want to have to pay out for a Blu Ray just to get 3 episodes I am missing.

Surely as this is the most recent series it makes sense keeping all episodes on demand of a whole series? if I wanted to watch it in real time or a week or so after I'd set my Tivo to record it on Fox when broadcast!....

Help us VM Kenobi - you're our only hope.

0 Kudos
Jude33
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I checked the dates too and I'm sure that 6,7and 8 were all available until June, that's why we hadn't watched them yet. I reluctantly paid £2.49 to watch episode 7 on Amazon Instants so Virgin have cost me money. Coupled with the fact that we had no Broadband or TV all day on Monday and no catch up TV at all on Tuesday even if we'd wanted to we couldn't have watched them then! Rubbish service recently...and not cheap. 

0 Kudos