Menu
skeggman
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Update for rubbish TiVo?

Having had my TiVo replaced for being slow, clunky and unusable, only to discover that this is in-fact the desired user experience from VM, I wondered if anyone know of any plans to replace this hateful piece of junk with a box that actually works properly?

Tags (2)
tammac8
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Update for rubbish TiVo?

not as far as I know, I'm that **bleep** of with tivo I have told them to keep their tv sevice and their super? tivo and they have the cheek to stick another price increase on in Feb? until more customers demand they get rid of the Tivo box, then virgin media will just ignore them and keep treating us as dumb sheep, why keep paying for a service you don't, and never have received? and ignore the members who come online with the " I've never had any bother, it's only a small minority crap" they are probably virgin employees paid to feed us the propaganda stuff you get when  the press button option headache when you try to get through.

0 Kudos
skeggman
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is indeed very disappointing that there is no alternative. Honestly I only stick with it because they always seem to cut my bill to less than it was before with every price hike when I phone and point out their shortcomings. Clearly they know that the product is rubbish so they have to keep discounting their existing customers to keep them and misleading their potential customers to get them in the first place. You would think that by simply providing a good service, they might be able to both acquire and retain customers.

Still, what do I know, clearly the 'treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen' approach is the way to sell digital TV and communication services.........

0 Kudos
cod2209
Just browsing
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just get rid of Virgin TV as quick as you can its rubbish, the Tivo box is a joke

0 Kudos