Menu
shep1479
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo network availability C130

Hi had a problem develop last night. when i check my channel guide all show "To be announced" so cant check out programmes. On home page shows message "Network Availability (C130)" This is my original Tivo box, I have tried power off and reboot and checked service for my area which shows no problems. Had new Tivo delivered 2 weeks ago to replace old V+ box and both have been working well. Can anyone help? 

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo network availability C130

Mm. Apart from checking the cables in the back are in I think it must be dying. Phone in for an engineer if not already done. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If the problem is with only one of your Tivo's then I suspect it's dead or dying 

if it's both then they aren't connecting to the network. 

If that doesn't work you'll need to phone in  (this sentence should be below 'try home' etc but my iPad won't move it  sorry!) 

Try home-settings- network-connect to VM 

0 Kudos
shep1479
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi its just the old Tivo, the new one is working fine. The one thats possibly faulty is a good few years old (with viewing card inserted at rear). watching TV is fine but just no programme info & no Catch Up or On Demand either.   

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Mm. Apart from checking the cables in the back are in I think it must be dying. Phone in for an engineer if not already done. 

shep1479
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi problem eventually resolved at call centre, viewing cards on account not properly in sync sorted at virgin and cards synced now working ok 

0 Kudos