Menu
Bagpus
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVos and Broadband

Over 2 weeks of intermittent service on 2 TiVo boxes & Broadband connection - solution replace 1 box! Let me complain & complain, book me a technician and cancel it without fixing the problems or without notice! Now no service except telephone! Then refund me £2 for goodwill? What a crock of s***e! Over £100 a month, over 20 years custom! I think I know what I'll be doing!!!

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVos and Broadband

hi Bagpus

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your services recently, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end.

I can see that there was an issue in your local area causing problems, which has since been resolved. I hope this means that the service has improved?

If you're still experiencing the issues, let me know and I'll arrange for this issue to be escalated.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bagpus
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well 20+ years of a loyal TV customer cash cow is at an end! Enough is enough, even told me on cancellation that I should wait for the new TiVo 😂 I don't think so already had 2 years of teething in the original followed by years of unreliable services while raising prices twice yearly! All while cutting quality, costumer services, now 30 days to make any changes🤔! If the internet services deteriorate further I'll be completely leaving!!!

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bagpus,

Thank you for coming back and letting us know about what's next for you. I'm sorry to see that it had come to this. If you decide that you wish to change your mind, we're alwasy here to help with the TV side.

As for the broadband, has there been any improvement since the last time we spoke?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos