Menu
vickylivin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Reboots Its self

Hi,

I've recentlly had a second TiVo box installed but about once a day the TiVo box keeps rebooting it's self.

Any idea what might be wrong or a way to try and resolve this.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo Reboots Its self

Hi vickylivin,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

As Parrotperson has already mentioned it's worth checking the leads are plugged in securely.  

If you have checked this and the issue is still happening, let me know and I can help further.  I have taken a look at your boxes remotely and all looks great signal and power level wise.  

I'm here to help, keep me posted on the current situation. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could be a number of things. Check that all the cables at the back are in securely. 

Is is it rebooting at the same time everyday? If not you could have a faulty box so ring in and ask for it to be checked. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi vickylivin,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

As Parrotperson has already mentioned it's worth checking the leads are plugged in securely.  

If you have checked this and the issue is still happening, let me know and I can help further.  I have taken a look at your boxes remotely and all looks great signal and power level wise.  

I'm here to help, keep me posted on the current situation. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

G4DDS
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does it reboot after doing anything specific?

For instance our usually reliable living room box has spontaneously rebooted twice in as many weeks - the only connection we could find was that both times we were using iPlayer which has recently been updated to offer the new live re-start service (wondering if the updated app is a little buggy?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos