Menu
Clarkey2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Error 7402

Error message 7402 has appeared and will not go despite calljng 150 and trying the suggested 10 minute test. We have been without virgin wifi for a week now and waiting for an engineer visit finally tomorrow however this new floating error message is very annoying. Can someone help. Thanks
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Error 7402

A quick search indicates the error relates to problems with the signal level:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/I-m-seeing-an-error-7402/td-p/2994221

A little perplexed why 150 could not give you more help with this!

I reckon the best course of action is to get the engineer you have coming out tomorrow to sort out your wifi problems srt this out at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Error 7402

Hi Clarkey2,

Many thanks for taking the time to visit the Community for the first time, it's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

I would like to help here and whilst there is some help already given, I'd like to give the connection a once over. I'll need some additional information and if you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'.

You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos