Menu
Cat4679
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The second light on my TiVo boxes keeps flashing this has been going on and off for weeks now

The second green lights on my TiVo keeps flashing. This has happened in and off for weeks. A guy came and out new cabling in as well for my next door neighbour earlier and before this it was working fine and had catch up. I keep being told it's signal issues but at one point it actually broke my TiVo box in my bedroom.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The second light on my TiVo boxes keeps flashing this has been going on and off for weeks now

Hi Cat4679

Apologies for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though so I hope that means that things are working as they should?

If not, let me know what problems you're seeing with your TiVo and I'll arrange for this to be escalated right away.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cat4679
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The second light on my TiVo boxes keeps flashing this has been going on and off for weeks now

Hi Craig

No the issue is still on going. Light still flashing and if I look online it says there is a problem with catch up and on demand in the area.

This is just worrying as last time this happened it broke my TiVo box in my bedroom.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cat4679

Thanks for getting back to me, are the issues you're seeing when looking online relating to an individual program or content provider? As I'm not seeing any general errors from our end still.

Apologies again for the overall inconvenience you've experienced, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos