Menu
Ehallw
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible service

Awful service I've been treated terribly by virgin and completely mislead both by broadband speed and contract information!
Have been call dropped after 20 mins twice tonight ! Rude, no can do attitude, senior manager Ben still not called me back with an update on dispute and can never get through to anyone! Awful treatment /company...don't join!! Wouldn't dream of such customer service in my job !!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible service

Hi Ehallw

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your overall service recently.

I've located your account and can see you've spoken to the team since your post, I hope you got the answers you were looking for? If there's anything we're able to help with, just let us know and we'll do what we can.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos