Menu
klt1987
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TIVO box and spare box not working

Hi, my TIVO box is stuck on preparing channel at 25% and does not move, my second normal virgin box wont work in either room, the on demand does not work and the channels just keep jumping about asif the signal is not getting into this. I pay alot of money for this and both boxes are not working can anyone help. 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO box and spare box not working

VM can help, it's a weekend so you'll get offshore when you phone faults on 150. That's what you pay for. It may be that all the boxes need is a hit from the VM end to get them back on line. What are you waiting for?

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO box and spare box not working

Hi Klt1987,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community and posting for the first time Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to read about the TV services being stuck on 25%. I would love to help but have been unable to access some of your details to do this. 

I would like to ask if you can pop into your 'Inbox', I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos