Menu
Jdarvill676
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Student problems

Hi, Iv just moved into a student house (currently a studying student) and they have a TiVo box and a wifi router that was new delivered to them but they never bothered to use. Iv set it all up but the router or TiVo box won't connect to the Internet. I assumed this was because the account may not have been activated. Iv tried calling several numbers but all ask for a virgin phone number or another code of some sort. Now since I don't own the account, that belongs to the landlord I don't know any of the details and he's not very helpful he's told us to sort it ourselves and I can't get through to anyone to find out any information or anything so I'm rather stuck if anyone could help id appreciate it.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Student problems

Nope, the equipment wont work now the account is terminated. The equipment should have also been returned at the same time, as it is rented as part of that contract. When a new account is opened, new equipment is then sent out.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Jdarvill676
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Student problems

The landlord has said he has renewed the account and we have another years worth of contact yet so it should be usuable
0 Kudos