Menu
Prso9
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow Tivo Bix

Is anyone else's Tivo box slow at accessing menu's?

I either look at a blank screen or a spinning wheel while it thinks about doing what has been asked of it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow Tivo Bix

Hi Prso9

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're not detecting any problems from our end at the moment, is this something you experience intermittently or does this happen every time you try and use the box?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Prso9
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Since I have had the box, my daughter who at that point regularly used my parents Tivo box has always said our box has been slower than theirs, however I didn't think it was slow to respond.

It's just been the last couple of weeks that it has been very slow at times and the first time I have experienced the spinning wheel whilst trying to load a menu.

At the moment I haven't even used half the memory, whereas before I have been at 90%+ haven being used, which I thought would have been a reason for it to slow down.

I think my remote batteries might need to be changed, but that shouldn't effect the response of the box loading menu's?

I will keep my eye on it and let you know how it goes.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Prso9

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'll keep an eye on things from our end too and if I notice anything, I'll be straight in touch.

Sorry again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, I really hope this is the last you see of the issues.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos