Menu
guts
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports

A week ago I had an email saying I had upgraded to sky sports through my set top box, which I hadn't. I phoned and they cancelled it. This morning I have an email saying I have upgraded to sky sports.... i am 100% sure no one in this house has activated this. what's going on?

(Also as a side issue, it might be an idea to tell people your lines are currently closed BEFORE you ask for account number, password and 3 minutes of menus. )
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports

Depends what you are phoning about.

Core CS hours are 8am to Midnight 7 days a week. Retentions, & some other UK based services operate for less.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports

Hi guts

I'm really sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing at the moment, I'd like to look a little closer into how Sky Sports is being activated for you but I've not been able to accurately locate your account using your forum information unfortunately.

So I'm able to help, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos