Menu
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Series link

Recently chose a series link for programme. Display now shows a listing for the first series as well as this new series.

That's not what I want

Helpful Answers
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Series link

if you've set it to Recordings and Streaming it could be that it's picking up what's available on demand

if it's Recordings only, have you selected New and Reruns / does setting it to new only help?

post your SL settings so we can see what criteria you've used.

0 Kudos

All Replies
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

if you've set it to Recordings and Streaming it could be that it's picking up what's available on demand

if it's Recordings only, have you selected New and Reruns / does setting it to new only help?

post your SL settings so we can see what criteria you've used.

0 Kudos
vginforum
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And problem sorted. I hadn't realised I had those settings on some links. All sorted out, thank you.

I also didn't realise I had 49 Series Links, most for programmes that will never be seen again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vginforum,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message, it's good to see some helpful advice here, thanks Sjp123 Smiley Happy

We're glad that you've been able to get what you want and this is sorted, that's quite a few series links!

If you ever need anything, please let myself or one of the Team know Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Stuzzer2015
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

At least your series links work, ones that I've had for the past 12 months have suddenly decided to not work, even if you delete and reapply the series link

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stuzzer2015,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your series links. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post. 

I've been able to run tests to your TiVo and can see a problem that could cause a problem with all recordings on your TiVo service, so I'll need to take more details from you to arrange an engineer. I'll send a private message over to you now for those details, just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos