Menu
Madden_90
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rewind and Recorded programmes problem

Watching live tv is not problem but, No matter what channel or programme it is, Wether it is paused/rewound or watched as a recording. I will get constant glitches where my box freezes and I lose a good couple of minutes about every ten. Has this happened to anybody else? Driving me insane! Thank you
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rewind and Recorded programmes problem

Sounds like your HD is on the way out...

Are there any other symptoms? Clicking noise form the TiVo for example?

0 Kudos
Madden_90
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not that I've noticed. Like I say watching live tv is perfect on any channel. As soon as you watch something recorded you end up losing half the programme!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Take a punt on 150 from your VM landline or wait for staff to pick it up on here.

Either way I think you may need your TiVo swapped out, but staff should be able to tell you better.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Madden_90,

Thank you for posting, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer. Your hard drive is showing some errors that would indicate a problem with the hardware and would be contributing to your issues.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos