Menu
japitts
Well-informed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote recording not working

Since sometime the past week, the functionality of TV Anywhere website & app that allows remote management of my Tivo etc, has started saying - in effect - my Tivo is offline.

It's not, I've rebooted the box twice to be sure - the phone faults team are keen for me to reinstall apps etc and go through what seems like box-ticking stages. There's nothing on the status page and everything points at a problem on VM's end.

Anyone else? :-)

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote recording not working

Mines working fine. It's actually worth uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. That does usually work. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well fair enough, although it doesn't explain why the website also refuses to set remote recordings with the same "device not connected" error message.

Anyhow, app uninstalled and reinstalled - no change.

VM-Support, back to you...it'll be 50/50 whether the forum team respond before I get to call back in.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem resolved, in the end without any intervention from me. Must have been a fault at VM's end somewhere, all's working now so that's the main thing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you about the problem you have been experiencing with the TV Anywhere website last week.

I can see that there was a national outage for TV Anywhere that was escalated to our technicians last Wednesday and now shows as resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience this caused,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos