Menu
Rusty55
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problem with sound

I've not long moved back to VM from Sky.

everything is great so far, except on really annoying thing.

when we were installed, the  VM Engineer had trouble with the sound......there wasn't any!

Anyway what he did was change the HDMI cable at it worked, he said that my other cable must have been faulty. We noticed when he had gone that the sound continued to go off on random channels, sometimes it is rectified by switching up or down a channel, but most of the time, it still does not work, and the only way we get sound is by taking the HDMI cable out and plugging it back in.

it is not the  television as it work fine on digital TV and we had no such problems with Sky.

the problems seems worse with HD Channels.

it is really starting to get annoying and spoiling my viewing experience, is this something anybody has had problems with in the past, and how did you fix it. 

If not, any suggestions?

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with sound

Hi Rusty55

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to hear that you having an issue with the sound through your TiVo® box.

I would like to book an engineer to check this over for you. I've sent you a PM (red envelope icon, left corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos