Menu
Christh
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem loading Channel Info

Our TIVO seems to be stuck at 25% when attempting to load channel information - restarts haven't helped.

The router is OK as Wifi is fine - is there anything else I can try to restore TV?

0 Kudos
CraigT86
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem loading Channel Info

Mine is saying virgin media service interrupted, ive not had the tv guide for a few weeks now, reset my box & still not working

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Christh

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your TiVo box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests from our end for you, we're seeing no issues from our end at the moment. I can see the box has been rebooted since your post, I hope that helped to resolve the problem?

If not, get in touch here and I'll take another look for you right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
CraigT86
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mines saying 'To Be Announced' again, try to the connect to the network & it says ethernet cable unplugged yet I've never had one plugged into it and its been working fine until today.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CraigT86, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with the Channel information loading Smiley Sad 

There may have been a fault at the time which is likely to have since been resolved. 

How have things been since you last posted? I'm hoping all is working as it should be now but if not, and you're still having an issue, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos