Menu
Emzie_07
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Price increase

Hi just wondering if I have signed into a 12 month contract can virgin increase the price. I have seen a lot about price increases but have not received a letter or advised if my package will increase.
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price increase

yes they can. they can increase it to whatever they want just as sky can. but you do have the option from walking away from the contract as a result without any exit fees. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price increase

Hi Emzie_07

Thanks for dropping by and for taking the time to get in touch about the price increase.

The price can be changed providing we notify you in advance and information about this can be found in our online T's&C's . As the community have advised, you do have the right to opt out of the contract with us if this is your preferred option but it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams to discuss this as there are many package options we could look at with you which may mean you are better off without looking to cancel services.

You can contact us on 150 or 0345 454 1111, and we can look at reviewing the options that best suit your needs together.

Let us know how this goes for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos