Menu
ianp3651
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor help from virgin

I'm paying around £100 a month for a  service that isn't working properly and the help service is rubbish. I rang up with a fault. I was told it was fixed wait 4hrs and try again, guess what after 4hrs the faults still there. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I'm going over to SKY.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor help from virgin

Hey Ianp3651

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently, it's not what we want for any of our customers.

That being said, I'm really glad to hear that you managed to get this issue sorted in the endMan Happy. If you need any assistance moving forward, we'll be hear to help.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Quite possibly it could have been that they had just repaired a problem in the area and wanted to wait the appropriate length of time to see if the fault (and yours) was fully resolved.

What fault is it you have with Tivo?

As per your other post, if you want to cancel, you will have to call. Assuming you are out of contract, it's a 30 day notice window
0 Kudos
ianp3651
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Programme guide not working for 3days now, just showing message ( to be announced ) went into settings message ( show info running out M59 ) rang 150 eventually got through told them the problem they said they had fixed it, in 4hours it will be fine that was last night. This morning it's just the same. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Virgin help useless .

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If all the programme guide info is still at "to be confirmed" have you tried reconnecting to the VM service yet?

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

It will take a few minutes to populate - if it works.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos
ianp3651
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Eventually got through, very nice lady sorted it for me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Ianp3651

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently, it's not what we want for any of our customers.

That being said, I'm really glad to hear that you managed to get this issue sorted in the endMan Happy. If you need any assistance moving forward, we'll be hear to help.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide