Menu
nick1087
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor Tivo Support

for 10 days now I have had no TV through my Tivo

I raised a fault via the help desk who just kept saying the signal is good just reset it.

Local Tech visited and replaced my Tivo which worked for 1 hour then back to the W02 error on all channels

he returned and said there was a problem with the street side box and they would be back in 5 days to fix it.

now they say they will get a Tech to visit me as my Tivo is now in a continuous reboot and I cant watch recorded programs on Wednesday which would be 15 days without TV.

now we have a Tivo box issue and a potential street side box issue.

The call centre was very apologetic but apologies do not get me TV.

I am just glad I am out of bundle contract so I can now shop around for a reliable service provider at a decent price

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Tivo Support

Hi there nick1087, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some repeat issues with you TiVo®. Please let me know how everything goes with the technician today. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
nick1087
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Huw

So far so good. Another Tivo Box and some gubbings in the wall socket replaced

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Nick, 

I sure hope this is the end of any problems for you. We are here for you should you need us. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos