Menu
PaulFG
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Please help resolve this frustrating issue with poor service .....

Hi VM,

I too would like to register the same issues with my TiVo box which has been running slower and slower progressively over the past few weeks. I have also experienced pixelation on some channels and catch up pausing regularly with the only way to recover is by shutting down and restarting and going back into catch up, which is now getting beyond frustrating.

Is it possible someone can look into this for me to prove where the problem lies, either with the box or with the signal etc as I don't wish to pay good money for a sub-standard service for much longer.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help resolve this frustrating issue with poor service .....

Hi PaulFG

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately. 

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end and run some tests on the line but I've not been able to locate your account unfortunately.

So I'm able to take a look, could you respond to the private message with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos