Menu
Luca78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture keeps pixelating and freezing

Hi - just wondering if you are able to take a look at my Tivo box and see if there are any issues with it? Whilst watching football on Saturday (BBC1 HD and BT Sports 2 HD were the same) and Sunday (ITV1 HD) the picture was prone to stuttering and pixelating and going fuzzy quite a lot. Happens on 3 separate channels. The box was replaced in Sept 2015 as the hard drive had gone and I am worried this one is heading the same way!  

0 Kudos
Luca78
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture keeps pixelating and freezing

Bumpity-bump! Had a load of picture problems again yesterday on Sky One HD this time... 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture keeps pixelating and freezing

Hi there Luca, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your TV picture is not so clever at the moment. I can see that on Monday you mentioned that you've had some cabling work done, where the cable from the green cab to the property was replaced. 

I've run some checks on your connection and can see some issues with the signal strength - it's possible that your older cable was feeding a lower feed to your property, and now that the new cable is in place the signal is coming through much stronger - causing the issue. 
I'd like to arrange a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things arranged. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos