Menu
Kniloc
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Picture breakup

Been getting a lot of picture breakup on some channels on Tivo box the past few weeks. Today its not been working at times, so the Missus tells me, although its fine at the moment. Not too sure what Im looking for, but wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a good signal strength on the Tivo? I have noticed that the RS uncorrected is clocking up 3 figured numbers at times of up to around 250 whilst the corrected remains at zero.

I have just noticed that the signal has dropped on the super hub to -10 to -8  dBmV. Normally its around -1 to +3 dBmV depending on the temperature. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breakup

Hi Kniloc,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and I can see and Issue with your input signal that is likely causing the pixilation you've described. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to sort it out.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kniloc
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Had an Engineer out, seems a box in the cabinet down the road is having a wobbly ! Waiting for Network Engineer to check it out. 

0 Kudos
Kniloc
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Im guessing a network Engineer has been out to look at box down the road, as telly has been fine and super hub signals have been stable since yesterday dinner time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kniloc,

Cheers for the message back to the Community, it's great to see that the services are running better now Smiley Happy

If you feel hat you you may need some additional help in the future, please come back to us, even if it's just to drop in for a word or two Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos