Menu
ubiquity
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

On Demand unavailable: Error 6093 (Area 20)

Had this on our TiVo box for last few days... Wife is into a series that is on one of your box sets and is nagging me to contact you to get this issue addressed.

Have tried restarting box, unplugging and plugging back in and running diagnostics to no avail...

Help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand unavailable: Error 6093 (Area 20)

Hey there Ubiquity Smiley Happy

Thanks for popping back to us with your post, I'm sorry to hear about that pesky error you've got there, I hope that the wife isn't too upset about it. 

I've been looking into the TiVo, I've run some tests and checked the segment it's connected to. I've not been able to find any high demand overall and the boxes stats are looking really healthy if I'm honest. 

Can you tell me if this is happening at a certain time of day if this is still ongoing?

Also can you please let me know what show it is that's playing up and what channel is that aired from?

Keep in touch and by all means if there anything in the meantime I can help you with, please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ubiquity
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Thanks for replying. The issue is occurring with the show 'The Haven', which is on channel SyFy, and that this error is persistent. My wife has watched series 1 and is most the way through series 2 (hooked it would appear), but this has not worked for over a week now. Able to browse through to individual episodes, but as soon as she tries to play - error!

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

A little odd, I have just played a few of the later episodes from series 2 and they are fine for me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey again Ubiquity, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

I'd like to help out a bit more and I've been able to test the series 2 episode 1 with no issues. Are you able to tell me if any of the other series 3,4 and 5 are not working too? i was able to find Haven in HD and in SD also, can you try these?

Finally just so we're getting all th ifno here, let me know if all of the episodes in series 2 are failing.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ubiquity
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Not tried any other episodes to be honest as the wife wants to see the next in the series... I can ask her to try but she is hardly amused at the current issue that has halted her watching this series for over a week now...

Please see video as evidence to the issue we are facing, with steps which can be followed to attempt replication:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BziQ3wGJWRMlOW5Vb0ZfNmVRWTQ/view?usp=sharing

Have tried turning it off and on again, running checks on the box, unplugging and waiting 10 minutes then plugging back in.... nothing working :/

Cheers,

Rich. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ubiquity 

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, sorry again for the issues you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

If you could try any other On Demand content, it'll give us an idea of this being an individual problem with the program/channel or your set top box.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this issue

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ubiquity
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Wife tried the SD version of the episode and has watched that without issue, but still very strange. Please can I ask that you watch my video from previous post and attempt to replicate my steps to identify if the issue domain is with a particular episode? If not, I am guessing its a problem with my box...

Thanks,

Rich. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey Rich

I've watched the video and retraced your steps, with the difference that the episode played at my end.

This shouldn't be happening at all so I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message as I'll need to confirm a few things before getting this escalated for you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ubiquity
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Many thanks for confirming an inability to replicate the issue by following the steps in the video and that you are willing to escalate this on my behalf. Unfortunately I do not see any private message on the forums or anything in my email inbox; am I missing a trick here? Smiley Surprised

Thanks in advance,

Rich. 

0 Kudos