Menu
Nick2412
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On Demand not Working

I have a Full House (XL) TV package and trying to watch a sky cinema movie on demand but keep getting the emssage "On Demand is not availabe." I have rebooted my Tivo box and am still getting the same message. I tried contacting Virgin by phone but the available hours for response is 8am to 8pm. It is now 10:35pm GMT and I am unable to find how to contact anyone who can help or who I can complain to. Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand not Working

There are certainly some ongoing issues with on demand, however, the Full House TV package does not include Sky Cinema. That is a premium add on. It is included in the current VIP bundle.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand not Working

Hello Nick2412,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to watch one of the Sky movies.

I have located your account and the signals are looking okay so please let us know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos