Menu
Jbrookes1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No power going in to the TiVo box

All of a sudden our wifi disconnected tried resetting our broadband box and turning it on and off but looks as if we are not getting any power in to the box itself! No lights are showing at all! When doing anything! PLEASE HELP
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No power going in to the TiVo box

Either your SuperHub has died, its power supply has died, or you have a network fault.

You can check to see if there are any reported service issues in your area using this link: http://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If it's not an area fault then the system will perform a few tests of your installation to see if there's anything obvious.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No power going in to the TiVo box

Hello Jbrookes1,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems with your TiVo® and broadband connection.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I'm unable to locate your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos