Menu
Haileson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband or tv service

I live in the London E4 area and I have not had any service since yesterday. I am receiving update texts to say an engineer is on site but the completion time and date keeps moving. It has moved from 23:40 Thursday to now 10:00 on Saturday. I keep expecting updates to sat it has moved again. An explanation of what the problem is would be helpful as well as offer of partial refund for eh days missed would at least be a start.  I have no TV or Broadband which is pretty annoying as my son who works from home sometimes is now forced to journey halfway around London to his office rather than offering tech support from home. irritate and frustrated

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
redlandrain
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No broadband or tv service

I'm in E4 too and ditto - typing this from an office I didn't need to be in today as I had also planned to W@H.
This happened in August too - almost 3 days of no service - no rebate or apology. Grrrrrrr!

All Replies
redlandrain
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm in E4 too and ditto - typing this from an office I didn't need to be in today as I had also planned to W@H.
This happened in August too - almost 3 days of no service - no rebate or apology. Grrrrrrr!
Haileson
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there an actual number I can call where I speak to a human being or email I can write to so that I can perhaps get more information than an updated text that says the same thing every time except moving the completion time further and further away?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haileson

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your broadband and TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, there's no open issues in your local area at the moment so I hope that means that things are working as they should?

If not, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos