Menu
hdd
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Style Graphics on TiVo

Oh Virgin, I'm amazed. I don't know what you did but the new look & functions, for me, is brilliant.
Now, instead of having to keep returning to root menus I can bookmark. Also, I came across programmes that I never would have, including radio.
Now, just make it easier to link my TiVo to my hub & that would really top it. Thanks
Always learning!
Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Style Graphics on TiVo

All of the TV Anywhere app function, except one, is available without making the connection to the Superhub.

The only function that requires the connection is the ability to use the app as a replacement for the physical TiVo remote.

You can manage all of TiVo's resources, series links, planned recordings, etc without the connection.

I would suggest looking at the function available without the connection before deciding to invest in the equipment required to make the connection.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why do you want to connect your TiVo to your hub? What additional function do you think this enables? TiVo does not need this connection for normal, full operation.

0 Kudos
hdd
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'd like to be able to use all the functions of Virgin TV Anywhere. Maybe VTV Anywhere is as good as it's advertised but I would like the chance to see yor myself.

Always learning!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

All of the TV Anywhere app function, except one, is available without making the connection to the Superhub.

The only function that requires the connection is the ability to use the app as a replacement for the physical TiVo remote.

You can manage all of TiVo's resources, series links, planned recordings, etc without the connection.

I would suggest looking at the function available without the connection before deciding to invest in the equipment required to make the connection.

0 Kudos
hdd
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're right, thank you. I shall ignore that wonderful exclamation mark in future
Always learning!