Menu
Socko136
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability (C133)

I am unable to access Netflix or On demand.

I have rebooted the tivo box and the same thing is happening. It was working last week so has only just started happening.

Regards

Mark
0 Kudos
samich75
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability (C133)

On demand is unavailable here too.apparently fault in the area. I'm in B62 area.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Socko136,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error when using Netflix or On Demand.  I have taken a look and can confirm you are affected by a network fault at the moment.  This has already been escalated to our network engineers who are working to resolve this.

We're expecting an update by the 9th May, feel free to bump this post up to request an update and we will be happy to check it out for you.  The reference number relating to this is F004405445.

I'm sorry for the disruption.  If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Socko136
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette .

Thanks for the reply. So basically I'm paying for a service where I can't even get access to it. Are you offering any compensation or anything to cover this disruption? As I'm really not happy that I have to wait another week.

Regards

Mark
0 Kudos
samich75
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My thoughts exactly. I paid for a film on demand but haven't been able to watch it from start to finish! I will definitely be calling virgin when I get my new bill!

0 Kudos