Menu
Bampotto
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Every time I watch Netflix on my TiVo box it crashes and says "We're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title." I have never had this problem before on any other devices.
I should have the fastest possible broadband as part of my package and the router is right next to the box. Anybody have any advice?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hi Bampotto,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the Netflix hasn't been working well lately, I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and signal/power level wise all is fine.  I have found there is a network issue present.  What's happening is there is some high demand reported for the network which can cause apps to run slowly, mainly buffer during peak times.  This has already been escalated and our network engineers are already working to resolve this.  We should know more by the 6th July which is when we're due a review of this.

If by then the issue hasn't improved then please don't hesitate to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is: F004243337.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience during this time.  Let us know how you get on, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos