Menu
ssp212
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix profile question

Hello,

I have several Netflix profiles set up. When going directly into the Netflix app on the TiVo I am normally asked to select one of these profiles. However, when using the Search and Discover function on the TiVo, one of the options is sometimes watching On Demand, i.e. using Netflix, and it goes straight to playing the programme without asking which profile you want to use first. This means that activity gets added to the wrong profile and messes up suggestions, etc. Is there any way around this? Is there a way to change the default profile?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix profile question

Hey ssp212

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, this is a really good question. I'm not massively familiar with loading Netflix with multiple profiles so I've asked for more information on this for youMan Happy

As soon as I hear back, I'll be in touch. Out of curiosity, does it load you into the same profile each time or a different one? If it's a different one, is there a pattern? (E.g. loads into the last used profile).

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ssp212
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I completely forgot to come back and answer this! I have profiles set up for me and my partner (mine first in the list and hers second). It always seems to go into my profile automatically when going in via the Search and Discover function. It gives us the choice if going through the dedicated Netflix app.
0 Kudos
Chrissiej31
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Search within the Netflix app on the profile you want I suppose.

No idea mine is broken. 

0 Kudos