Menu
Highlighted
BadGirlBadger
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering!!

I have been having Netflix problems for the second week now. Buffering up to 25% and going no further. It happens every night, several times. Netflix works fine on my tablet not on the TiVo I've seen posts and complaints from years ago with this problem. Why is it still happening?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering!!

Hi BadGirlBadger, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you've been having an issue whilst watching Netflix on your TiVo® box. 

Do you find you're having an y issues with other apps on your box such as YouTube? Or the Catch Up and On Demand functions?

I've taken a look at your TiVo® box to see what's going on and currently things are looking good as far as your power levels and signal levels are concerned as well as the area in terms of congestion. 

Your input levels are completely out though so we will need to get an engineer out to adjust these. Once adjusted things should be better. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos