Menu
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My tivo box will not let me watch itv hd on channel 113 it says I am not subscribed, very strange.

Is anyone else unable to watch itv hd on channel 113, my box is putting on a message saying I am not subscribed to the channel. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box will not let me watch itv hd on channel 113 it says I am not subscribed, very str...

Hi tobyTyler77,

Thanks for popping by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to view channel ITV HD 113.  There has been a known fault with this but should now be fixed.

Can you please let me know how this channel is today?  

If this channel is still missing, power off/on the box to refresh and let me know ho you get on.

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box will not let me watch itv hd on channel 113 it says I am not subscribed, very str...

Thank you the itv hd channel is working fine now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TobyTyler77,

Many thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm really pleased to hear ITV HD is now working again for you.

I apologise once again for the problem. If you have any further issues please let me know and I'll happily assist you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box will not let me watch itv hd on channel 113 it says I am not subscribed, very strange.

toby tyler 77 it sometimes says that which ever channel your subscribed to you should be able to watch it it might just be an interfeirence with channel in other words its saying it to the wrong channel your not subscribed the messages are being sent to the wrong channel its just an error
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: fast forwards recordings blank out

im not making this an issue due to them before failing but when i fast forward a recorded episode half way through it the picture goes blank and i try carrying it on then it goes blank again after i play it its fine many thanks jonni

0 Kudos