Menu
jeannot18
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

My TV pixalating, freezing and jumping?

For the past 3 days now my TV has been freezing (a few seconds at the time), pixalating in some part of the screen etc. I called 150 and they told me that it would sorted out tomorrow morning, thus the servicestatus don't show anything ongoing. I am in Essex (Basildon), anyone else experiencing the same problem? Thanks

J

0 Kudos
Mekiz79
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TV pixalating, freezing and jumping?

I'm in Chelmsford and today we have been experiencing pixelating etc but seems to only be on HD channels, in particular C5 and Film 4. But we had our Tivo box replaced today (for a separate issue) and the old box was fine no pixelating.

0 Kudos
jeannot18
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, if it's not sorted out by tomorrow i will call them back and see what they have to say. I was watching the football tonight and at time it was impossible to watch

J

0 Kudos
jeannot18
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The box reset by itself this morning and everything seems to be fine

J

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi jeannot18,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you were getting pixelated disruptions on the TiVo®.  I am pleased to hear all seems to be ok now for you.  Should the issue come back, please don't hesitate to give us a shout.  We're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jeannot18
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, will do but hopefully it will ok from now on

J

0 Kudos
sammyuk
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

This seems to be happening in many areas- lots of people in my Village are having this issue daily for the last couple of weeks- speaking to 150 we're told A. no one else is having a problem -LIE, B. It's only our equipment- LIE, C. It's been fixed- LIE. Totally and utterly fed up with Virgin being unable or unwilling to address the problems

0 Kudos
jeannot18
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Mine was fixed the following morning as told by the agent. It has not done it since (fingers crossed). It is frustrating not knowing if they are really doing something or not. I suggest to escalate it if it persists and they are not doing anything.

J

0 Kudos
sammyuk
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

oh yeah we've been escalating- not that it makes a blind bit of difference mind you- maybe need to see what BT have to offer these days!

0 Kudos