Menu
pickles91
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss if TV service

Hiya,
My sons been ill for a year and a half. From this time I've been paying his bill as well as my own. Problem is, there's no On demand service, many channels are inaccessible and phone line is faulty. Reported numerous times but extremely upsetting having to explain his hospitalisation time and time again. Twice I booked boxing matches for his brothers, didn't get either. Engineer due at four today, still waiting. They know there's a fault but last time they totally cut the services as I was late paying. Eighteen months!!!!! End of my rope with them. Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this without having to explain my son still can't speak after a blood disease nearly killed him twice? Thanks
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss if TV service

Have PM'd you. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello pickles91,

Welcome to the community and I'm very sorry to hear about the issues your son has been having with our services.

I would like to look into this for you but I just need to make sure I have the right account details so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rose. I've advised the OP to get a power of attorney as in the long run thus will make life so much easier. I hope that he does indeed get back in touch so that you could try and sort this out as he is in a truly horrible situation. 

0 Kudos