Menu
Mick1960
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I keep getting buffering when watching catch up via TiVo box but not if watching same thing on ipad

Does anyone know if it's the box or broadband or what??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep getting buffering when watching catch up via TiVo box but not if watching same thing o...

Hi Mick1960,

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing buffering when watching Catch Up via the TiVo® service.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks and there are 2 different issues causing this fault.  Firstly, there is some high demand occurring on the network you are connected to.  This is something that is already escalated to our network engineers who are working to resolve this. 

What this means is that mainly during peak times you will experience buffering/freezing on content when watched via the App's through TiVo®.  Due to the nature of the work required to resolve this it may take some times to resolve.  We're expecting a review by the 18th November 15.  If things haven't improved by then, feel free to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number to quote for this is F003681725.  

Secondly, there is also signal issues that need fixing.  This won't be helping matters and I would like to arrange for an engineer to call out and fix this aspect for you.  This should at the very least improve the whole service.

I will send you a private message with further details.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos