Menu
rumee007
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to Make Formal Complain

Such a Rip off from virgin. Poor service. Can anyone please shed a light here how to make formal complain about virgin Media

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to Make Formal Complain

You will find a copy of their complaints procedure

here

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rumee007

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry you feel this way about the service you've received.

We'll be able to help to raise a complaint for you, can I ask for more information regarding the content of the complaint? So we can make sure you're speaking with the right people. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rumee007
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, Thanks for getting back to me. I have been dealing with Virgin media broadband speed issue for last 6 months. I have raised the problem with them and they have sent 3 engineers to my house and all of them failed and didnt do anything about it. last time they said their boss who is experience more will come and he didnt even turn up to my house making me wait for him 4 hours in morning when he was already booked to come. I have contacted virgin media team 100s times and they have not done anything. I am paying for 150 MBPS but my download speed is 8-20 MBPS and for last 6 months speed has gone down that much. Before it was okay. Virgin media just cheating with people as I have spoken to few of my friends and they are experiencing same problem. I just want someone form virgin media to understand this way user community will grab virgin media down and bring them to street where they started form . 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rumee007,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

I'll just need to confirm further details so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me.

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos