Menu
Georgia1999
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help

I recently turned my tivo box off at the wall because a message came up whilst I was watching TV - there wasn't a connection for the channel anymore. I have a flashing red light on the front of my box & a solid blue one. Thr screen is stuck on 'starting up...' and the telephone isn't ringing out.
Help please.
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

hi georgia 1999 for the tivo box i would get help straight away in getting in touch with forum team member it sounds they might book a technician out to take a look at tivo it could be a fault and for telephone there could be a fault with that cheers jonni
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Moved:

Re:spotify installer cant get rid of it installing

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Hi Georgia1999, 

I'd first of all like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your TiVo® came up with this strange message, and also that your phone line was not working. 

Upon checking everything, it looks as if your TiVo® is now working, as it's broadcasting a TV channel. Hopefully your phone is working as well. I can see that there was a little outage that would've affected you yesterday. 

Please let me know if you're having any issues with either the phone line or the TiVo®, 

Hi Jonni, 

I've moved your question regarding the spotify installer to our Tech Chatter board, as someone there may be able to help you on this. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos