Menu
rob1abb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ghost 2nd TIVObox

When I log into 'Manage my TIVO' on my laptop a 2nd TIVO box (that I do not have) is shown. Box number DVR-875D and connection status offline. Confused

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ghost 2nd TIVObox

HI rob1abb

Sorry to hear about this confusion, have you had any faults with your TiVo service in the past? One that might have resulted in the engineer swapping your set top box?

This could explain why you're seeing another box there.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is a throw back to the Phantom TiVo problem a few moths ago.  Even though it was fixed on the TVAnywhere tablet app; the phantom still appears on the computer version.

Craig_D wrote:

HI rob1abb

Sorry to hear about this confusion, have you had any faults with your TiVo service in the past? One that might have resulted in the engineer swapping your set top box?

Talk soon

Craig

rob1abb
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.  My box has never been changed, but I will look at the other Phantom Tivo thread, and yes it is on my laptop pc so I am happy to live with it.  Thanks again. Rob

steelysteph wrote:

This is a throw back to the Phantom TiVo problem a few moths ago.  Even though it was fixed on the TVAnywhere tablet app; the phantom still appears on the computer version.

Craig_D wrote:

HI rob1abb

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi rob1abb, 

Thanks for your coming back to us on this Smiley Happy 

As mentioned above, this is indeed a known issue. We've made some changes to resolve this however the web version of TV Anywhere doesn't want to play ball. We are still working on it but for now just ignore it Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos